Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Post in you app in here
Free Call of Duty 4 Trans-Tasman Tournament [NZ vs AUS] $$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:56 am by SYKO

» ahh yeah i believe i wanna 1v4 you guys
Free Call of Duty 4 Trans-Tasman Tournament [NZ vs AUS] $$$ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:36 pm by audaX

» Free Call of Duty 4 Trans-Tasman Tournament [NZ vs AUS] $$$
Free Call of Duty 4 Trans-Tasman Tournament [NZ vs AUS] $$$ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:35 pm by Sweet As Gaming

» Its finaly here! The Movie!
Free Call of Duty 4 Trans-Tasman Tournament [NZ vs AUS] $$$ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:31 pm by [-76th]TiGeR

» Put new maps in here for the server!
Free Call of Duty 4 Trans-Tasman Tournament [NZ vs AUS] $$$ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:16 pm by [-76th]TiGeR

» Put new maps in here for the server!
Free Call of Duty 4 Trans-Tasman Tournament [NZ vs AUS] $$$ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:16 pm by [-76th]TiGeR

» Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming
Free Call of Duty 4 Trans-Tasman Tournament [NZ vs AUS] $$$ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:34 pm by Sweet As Gaming

» Post Maps here for the zombie servers!
Free Call of Duty 4 Trans-Tasman Tournament [NZ vs AUS] $$$ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:16 am by [-76th]TiGeR

» Tell us a Bug in the server/mod
Free Call of Duty 4 Trans-Tasman Tournament [NZ vs AUS] $$$ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:08 pm by [-76th]TiGeR

Help our servers run 24/7
Clan server
TeamSpeak server
Wins/Lost
[-76th]Clan__WINS TO__{ATA}Clan
Upcoming CLan wars
[-76th] Vs Uknown

Free Call of Duty 4 Trans-Tasman Tournament [NZ vs AUS] $$$

Go down

Free Call of Duty 4 Trans-Tasman Tournament [NZ vs AUS] $$$ Empty Free Call of Duty 4 Trans-Tasman Tournament [NZ vs AUS] $$$

Post  Sweet As Gaming Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Heya guys Smile

My name is Tomek from Sweet As Gaming and we are inviting you all to defend your country in our 2nd FREE Trans-Tasman Warfare CoD 4 Tourny this Sunday Smile

Be awesome to see you guys there Razz

NZ won the last 3-0 so let's see if the Aussies can make a comeback Smile

Cheers Smile

This is YOUR chance to represent YOUR country! Cool Sweet As!

Free Call of Duty 4 Trans-Tasman Tournament [NZ vs AUS] $$$ SAGbannerTransTasman

Sponsorship Opportunity

Sponsor this Tournament by contacting us.

The benefits on sponsorship include your own image here along with associating text and promotional material as well as in-game advertising every two minutes! Reap the Sweet As rewards of sponsoring our Sweet As Tournament!

Heroes of New Zealand:

fuzz.inertia

Heroes of Australia:

Wasabi

Are you New Zealand's or Australia's best Call of Duty 4 player or clan?

Click here for more details.

How To Register For This Tournament

To enter into this Free Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Trans Tasman Warfare Tournament simply register on our forum and private message me your player name or post it here! Very Happy

The country who wins the Trans Tasman Warfare Tournament will win the Warfare Cup and the highest ranked players will have exclusive bragging rights as being the best NZ/Australia player at Call of Duty 4! Cool

Prizes

The Warfare Cup

Prize money is $50NZD for the player with the highest overall score

We hope to get some sponsorship to boost the prize pool Smile

Tournament Details

The second Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Trans Tasman Warfare Tournament on Sweet As Gaming!

Date: Sunday 25th of January 2009
Time: 8pm NZ time
Server IP Address: 60.234.66.226:28900
Tournament Entry Fee: $0.00
Game Mode: Team Deathmatch (non-hardcore)
Map: To be confirmed by Server Administration
Time Limit: 15 minutes
Rounds: 3 rounds

Please note this is a PC Tournament Smile

To enter into this Free Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Trans Tasman Warfare Tournament simply register on our forum and private message me your player name or post it here! Very Happy

Feature in our YouTube Video

We will also be recording this Tournament so you may star in our YouTube video Smile we will specifically be looking at 'Shot of the Tournament', 'Laugh of the Tournament' and 'This Guy Has Skills' Very Happy

If you have any questions in regards to the Tournament process please contact us.

Enjoy some Sweet As Gaming and pass this on to your friends and clan members Smile

*Sweet As terms and conditions apply.

Free Call of Duty 4 Trans-Tasman Tournament [NZ vs AUS] $$$ B_560x95

Sweet As Gaming

Back to top Go down