Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Post in you app in here
Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:56 am by SYKO

» ahh yeah i believe i wanna 1v4 you guys
Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:36 pm by audaX

» Free Call of Duty 4 Trans-Tasman Tournament [NZ vs AUS] $$$
Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:35 pm by Sweet As Gaming

» Its finaly here! The Movie!
Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:31 pm by [-76th]TiGeR

» Put new maps in here for the server!
Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:16 pm by [-76th]TiGeR

» Put new maps in here for the server!
Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:16 pm by [-76th]TiGeR

» Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming
Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:34 pm by Sweet As Gaming

» Post Maps here for the zombie servers!
Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:16 am by [-76th]TiGeR

» Tell us a Bug in the server/mod
Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:08 pm by [-76th]TiGeR

Help our servers run 24/7
Clan server
TeamSpeak server
Wins/Lost
[-76th]Clan__WINS TO__{ATA}Clan
Upcoming CLan wars
[-76th] Vs Uknown

Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming

Go down

Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming Empty Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming

Post  Sweet As Gaming Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Heya 76th Hell-Hounds Smile

Hope yah guys don't mind me posting on your forum. My name's Tomek from Sweet As Gaming and we've been doing CoD 4 Tournys since November 2008, with our biggest Tourny being NZ vs Aus What a Face

Our fourth FREE Sweet As Gaming CoD 4 FFA Tourny is on Saturday and it would be great if some of you could join up Smile

Here are all the details you need Smile

Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming SAGbannerFree

Are you New Zealand's or Australia's best Call of Duty 4 player or clan?

Click here for more details.

How To Register For This Tournament

To enter into this Free Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Tournament simply register on our forum and private message me your player name or post it here! Very Happy

There is a total of 19 spots available in this Tournament. Be in quick and register today! Smile

This Tournament counts towards our Call of Duty 4 Individual Ladder and therefore at the end of the month you may win this specially engraved medal for being the highest ranked player in the ladder and crowned 'Australasia CoD 4 Champion'.

Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming 00506-1_LG

Sponsorship Opportunity

Sponsor this Tournament by contacting us.

The benefits on sponsorship include your own image here along with associating text and promotional material as well as in-game advertising every two minutes! Reap the Sweet As rewards of sponsoring our Sweet As Tournament!

Tournament Details

The fourth Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Tournament on Sweet As Gaming!

Total Prize Money: $50!

1st Place: $25
2nd Place: $15
3rd Place: $10

Last Place: Can of Baked Beans with Sausages (or without if you are a vegetarian)! Very Happy

Date: Saturday 10th of January 2009
Time: 7pm NZ Time
Server IP Address: 60.234.66.226:28900
Tournament Entry Fee: $0.00
Game Mode: Free-for-All Regular (non-hardcore)
Map: To be confirmed by Server Administration
Time Limit: 20 minutes

Please note this is a PC Tournament Smile

To enter into this Free Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Tournament simply register on our forum and private message me your player name or post it here! Very Happy. This Tournament is limited to 19 people so get in quick!

Feature in our YouTube Video

We will also be recording this Tournament so you may star in our YouTube video Smile we will specifically be looking at 'Shot of the Tournament', 'Laugh of the Tournament' and 'This Guy Has Skills' Very Happy

If you have any questions in regards to the Tournament process please contact us.

Enjoy some Sweet As Gaming and pass this on to your friends and clan members Smile

Please remember to check out the Tournament Rules, Terms and Conditions and F.A.Q before entering the Tournament.

*Sweet As terms and conditions apply.

Free Call of Duty 4 Tournament $50 Prize Pool - Sweet As Gaming B_560x95

Current Tournament Participants for 7pm Saturday

There is a total of 19 spots available in this Tournament. Be in quick and register today! Smile

1. Ace0fspade2 - Australia
2. maC.inertia - Australia
3. 1337 - New Zealand
4. Wasabi - Australia
5. fuzz - New Zealand
6. -TNZ- UberMouse - New Zealand
7. iNEpt__ - Australia
8. <<DC>>Insomniac - Australia
9. <<DC>>LiikkZ - Australia
10. KustoM*AUS* - Australia
11. =AoS= Marvnation - Australia
12. =SAS= GOD - Australia
13. =AoS=YoungBl00d - Australia
14. [Sp]FarKew - Australia
15. Loaf*AUS* - Australia
16. TOG|H|Killz - Australia
17. [Sp]OTTAMUS - Australia
18. No+Z^ Fuzz - Australia

If there is a strong demand for our fourth Tournament, we will have another Tournament straight after this one which starts at 8pm. Smile

Current Tournament Participants for 8pm Saturday

1. <<DC>>Insomniac - Australia
2. KustoM*AUS* - Australia
3. =AoS= Marvnation - Australia
4. Ace0fspade2 - Australia
5. =AoS=YoungBl00d - Australia
6. [Sp]OTTAMUS - Australia

Sweet As Gaming

Back to top Go down